Redwood City Probate & Trust Administration
At the Law Office of Michael E. Pitts, we have more than 30 years of experience advising and representing clients in probate and trust administration.
Attorney Michael E. Pitts focuses his legal practice largely in estate and probate matters because he enjoys working with people. He is passionate about providing his clients the help they need to manage these complex legal processes during an often emotional time.
Contact our law office to schedule an appointment. Call 650-517-6141. From our offices in Redwood City, we handle probate and trust administration throughout the Peninsula counties of San Mateo, San Francisco and Santa Clara.
A Seasoned Probate And Trust Advocate
We advise trustees, executors and administrators on how to successfully execute their fiduciary responsibilities as they administer trusts or probate estates.
We will walk you through all the legal procedures and help you understand what state law and your fiduciary role require. We can then help you fulfill your fiduciary duties, comply with the terms and conditions of the will or trust, and ensure you have adequate valuation, legal and tax advice.
We will also help you with strategies to minimize or prevent probate or trust disputes.
Assistance With Probating A California Estate
Attorney Pitts advises California estate executors and administrators as they:
- File papers, validate the will and make any necessary petitions to the court
- Perform an inventory of what is included in the estate, determine its value and handle estate accounting
- Pay any outstanding debts from the estate
- Pay any required federal or California taxes
- Transfer property to beneficiaries
- Prepare the necessary documentation to confirm the transfer of property to beneficiaries in accordance with the will or state law
Contact Attorney Michael E. Pitts For Free Consultation
Our law office is located in the Shores Center business park in Redwood Shores and is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. and by appointment.