Protecting The Interests Of Clients In San Mateo County For More Than 30 Years
With offices in Redwood City, California, Attorney Michael E. Pitts is a seasoned legal advocate representing clients throughout the Peninsula counties of San Mateo, San Francisco and Santa Clara.
The legal issues we handle are often complex and require extensive knowledge of conflict resolution, finance, tax law and courtroom procedure — plus keen insight into people’s goals, motivations and tolerance for risk.
With more than 30 years of experience, attorney Michael E. Pitts is able to resolve disputes effectively while providing the legal counsel you need to make informed decisions. To schedule a free consultation with an experienced probate and estate lawyer, contact us by e-mail or call 650-517-6141.
A Full Range Of Estate, Probate And Business Law Services
Our law firm is committed to providing thorough, reliable legal services in a wide variety of business, estate and probate matters:
- Estate planning, including wills, living wills, trusts and powers of attorney
- Trusts, including trusts for blended families
- Estate and gift taxation issues
- Probate and trust administration
- Probate and trust litigation
- Business succession planning, including structuring business ownership with other family members and creating family partnerships and LLCs
- Advising businesses with respect to business law, tax law, real estate and estate planning
- Advantageous structuring of real estate interests for small business owners
- Business organization and choice of entity for tax efficiency, risk tolerance and management style
Attorney Pitts also handles tax controversies before the IRS and the California Franchise Tax Board.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
The Law Office of Michael E. Pitts is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and by appointment. Our law office is located in downtown Redwood City near the courthouse. We offer a free half-hour consultation with attorney Michael E. Pitts to determine how we can help you. Send us an email or call to 650-517-6141 schedule an appointment.
A Seasoned Legal Advocate
When you are involved in a dispute that goes to court, your lawyer should always be working to get your dispute resolved in the most efficient way.
Attorney Michael E. Pitts is an effective trial lawyer with the skill and judgment to keep the focus of litigation where it belongs: on the most favorable outcome for you.